Saturday, February 7, 2015

So Far, So good--Maybe I'll continue.

Okay, the first post worked, but then things don't usually go bad until we are down the road some.  Today I will share the Other half of my passions--Crafting--actually anything using any sort of Scrapbook "stuff".  From making cards to stamping and embossing (a real love of mine) to using Mixed medium supplies to create to --yes--actual scrapbooking a scrapbook--I love it all.  And since I'm Retired from my day job (three years, now from Nursing), I have a chance to do it all full time.  Oh, did I say I work at a Scrapbook store--one that constantly, daily supplies us with all the newest, greatest supplies ever!!!  I also teach classes there--all the kids classes, a new stamping 101 class, the cricut Expression and Expression 2 classes and occasionally a card class. Retirement isn't what it use to be back in our parents time!  But it's a lot more Fun!


Above are some of the recent cards I have made.  Almost didn't get these on here--the computer (my main one) apparently has a virus and wouldn't let me download pictures to the blog--Ugggg!  It is the computer with the big anti virus program on it!  This is my back-up computer which was so slow, I quit using it 2-3 years ago.  Have a new internet system now and it seems to be working okay right now.  We'll see.  This is my favorite computer, so I hope it is "fixed".  Maybe just needed a 3 year rest!
      At any rate these are recent cards.  I have published them on several card sites I follow, so if you've seen them, I'm sorry.


The snowmen were some of my "winter" projects.  The top is a wooden board done up as a snowman and the three snowmen are on a canvas, and was a class I took.  We have the most amazing instructors at our scrapbook store--no wonder we have so much fun!  And the bottom one is a bit of spring time!  This is the canvas we will make in our March kids class at the store.  It is 3-D and involves modge podge and diecuts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment